Book a CPCS 5 day tracked Excavator course in April and receive two free tickets to a Diggerland UK theme park.
“Diggerland is The Ultimate Adventure Theme Park Experience where children and adults alike can ride, drive and operate REAL diggers, dumpers and other full- size construction machinery. Located in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire, Diggerland UK is the perfect destination for action, fun and thrill packed family days out.”
A59 Excavator – Above 10 tonne
To provide thorough theory and practical plant training in operating a 360° Excavator, to enable the candidate to competently and safely fulfill the role and pass the relevant CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
• First ½ day is used reviewing the 87 theory test questions (80% pass mark required)
• Operating the plant machinery to a minimum standard
• Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
• Siting the machine safely and efficiently
• Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
• Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
• The capabilities of the machine, its purpose and limitations
• All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
• How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
Duration of training
5-day novice course.
In order to take the CPCS theory and practical tests, candidates must have achieved a CSCS health and safety touch screen test within the last 2 years.
Candidates have a maximum of 60 minutes to complete the CPCS theory test, all questions are verbal and the test is recorded.
The practical test can be taken providing that the candidate has achieved a pass mark for the theory test. The candidate is given 2 hours 45 minutes to complete the practical test.
Full test specifications and theory questions can be found at:-
To book your course and get your free tickets, please call 0344 567 7423 and ask for Marie.
Please Note: The offer ends April 29th.