For people working in or at confined spaces where work has been assessed and classified as NC1 (Low Risk) under the Water UK scheme and who require per-assessment training to prepare them for assessment in City & Guilds 6150-01.
6150-01: Working in Low Risk Confined Space (Water)
£200.00 (ex VAT)
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- All candidates must be clean shaven, if this is not possible we must be notified prior to the course date.
- Candidates should bring their own safety footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and working gloves for the practical exercises.
- Any Person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
Along with gaining a sound understanding of the Confined Space Regulations 1997, learners will be able to:
- Prepare to work safely in low risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Use equipment and tools safely
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in low risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant water industry standards for working in low risk confined spaces