For those persons that wish to use Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (Full BA)
Price on Application
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- All candidates must be clean shaven, if this is not possible we must be notified prior to the course date.
- Candidates should bring their own safety footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and working gloves for the practical exercises.
- Any Person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
- Reasons for use, areas of work, typical industries
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Compounds of the apparatus
- Pre-wearer checks
- Pre-work checks
- Correct donning techniques
- Importance of regular training
- Care, maintenance, record keeping & correct storage
- Use of self-contained breathing apparatus
- Preparing to work in dangerous atmospheres
- BA control
- Dealing with emergencies
- Reporting of Emergencies