This course is designed for people who are required to operate portable gas detection equipment. The course is suitable for novice and experienced candidates.
BW Gas Alert Microclip XL
Price on Application
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- Candidates should bring their own safety footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and working gloves for the practical exercises.
- Any Person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Maintenance and Calibration in accordance with PUWER regulations
- Maintenance and calibration of the equipment in accordance with PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- Fresh air calibration of gas detection equipment
- Understand different types of gas detection
- Understand alarm settings and readings
- Dos and don’ts of gas detection equipment