For persons who act as Top Man (non-entry) for those working in medium risk confined spaces with difficult entry/exit. This course follows the Medium Risk course without actual entry into the confined space. This course will run in conjunction with a City and Guilds Level 2 Qualification in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces.
6150-06: Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Non-Entrant)
£425.00 (ex VAT)
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- All candidates must be clean shaven, if this is not possible we must be notified prior to the course date.
- Candidates should bring their own safety footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and working gloves for the practical exercises.
- Any Person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
Along with gaining a sound understanding of the Confined Space Regulations 1997, learners will be able to:
- Interpret the Water UK Confined Spaces classification scheme
- Oversee entry and exit at confined space in capacity of non-entrant
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate water industry knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces (non-entrant)
- Apply relevant water industry specific knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces