A course designed for managers, supervisors, team leaders and safety representatives who may be actively involved in compliance with COSHH. It is aimed to provide delegates with an understanding of requirements under the COSHH Regulations 2002, recognising the implications and requirements of COSHH and applying them in the workplace. Candidates will be able to carry out simple risk assessments and recognise when specialist support is required.
COSHH, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
Price on Application
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
- Overview of COSHH Regulations 2022
- Outline legal requirements for control of hazardous substances
- (COSHH, PPE etc.) and associated ACOP (Approved Codes of Practice)
- Overview of occupational health risk
- Outline general strategy for control of occupational health risks
- Control strategies and the hierarchy of prevention and protection for
- hazardous substances
- Exposure limits and control limits
- Collecting hazard data
- Workplace monitoring requirements and techniques
- Recording systems