The doseBadge is the original wireless personal noise dosimeter. It is the ideal tool to carry out occupational and industrial hygiene noise measurements and provides a unique solution for these applications.
Combining an innovative design with simple, robust and reliable operation, the doseBadge weighs only 51g/1.8oz.
With no cables, controls or displays, the doseBadge can be worn in areas where there is a risk of damaging traditional style units or where there is a risk of tampering.
Designed and manufactured by Cirrus Research plc, the doseBadge is an innovative instrument that is ideal for measuring and assessing the noise exposure of workers and employees across all locations.
Applications for the doseBadge Noise Dosemeter
Due to its unique and robust design, the doseBadge is used across a wide range of different applications where there is a need to carry out assessments of the noise exposure of workers. Below are some examples:
- The measurement and control of occupational noise exposure.
- Compliance with Noise at Work Regulations, Industrial Hygiene Standards and Occupational Noise Exposure Guidelines.
- Monitoring and recording of long term noise exposure.
- Noise exposure measurements in Hazardous environments such as Oil Refineries, Petrochemical Plants and Underground Mines.
- Measurement of noise exposure in the Entertainment and Music Industries.