The Fire Marshall training course is designed to give your appointed Fire Marshall the skills and knowledge they need to carry out their duties and ensure the safety of your staff and premises in a safe and proactive manner. Fire Marshall training is essential to ensure that employees who are designated as Fire Marshalls understand their duties within The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Fire Marshall Awareness with Practical us of Extinguishers
Price on Application
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
- Any Person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training
- Fire legislation
- The threat and common causes of fire
- Safety features within buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment (as a Fire Marshall)
- Fire drills and pre-planning procedures
- Building protection
- Human behaviour in fire situations
- Calling the Fire Brigade
- What to do in case of fire
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
- Ensuring full and safe evacuation of premises
- Action at assembly points
- Fire safety equipment maintenance schedules