For those who frequently use ladders and stepladders in the course of their daily duties. To assess and determine when its appropriate to use ladders and stepladders.
Ladder & Stepladder User
Price on Application
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only
- Candidates should provide their own PPE in the way of suitable head, footwear and gloves
- Any Person attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training
- Law and standards relating to ladders & stepladders
- Products standards and classifications for ladders
- Products standards and classifications for stepladders
- Hazards affecting the use of ladders and stepladders
- Assessing Risks
- Planning and organising, selecting and using
- Storage, handling and maintenance
- Theory test and practical assessment