The Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) are set of regulations created under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
LOLER, Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment
Price on Application
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
- Understanding the responsibility of a competent person
- Understanding the LOLER 98 regulations
- Understanding PUWER 98 regulations
- Understanding why faulty equipment must not be used
- Identifying different parts of the equipment that need inspection
- Inspecting equipment and preparing an inspection report/log
- Including inspection of Gas Monitors, Tripods, Escape Sets, Harness & Fall Arrest.