This manual handling course is aimed at all levels of employees who may undertake manual handling operations, including the transportation of a load of items by lifting, putting down, pulling, carrying or moving thereof by hand or by bodily force. This includes, but not limited to professions such as: Engineers, Laboratory staff, Samplers, Factory staff or Office/call centre staff.
Manual Handling Awareness
Price on Application
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
Please advise any additional learning requirements delegates may need, in order that arrangements can be made in advance to ensure the course material fits your needs.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and understand English as all documentation, presentations and examination paperwork will be in English only.
- How manual handling injuries an occur
- Recognise manual handling risks in the workplace
- Apply controls to minimise injuries
- Implications of poor lifting methods
- Back injuries and how they can be avoided
- Application of safe handling techniques
- Elements of a simple risk assessment