To provide thorough theory and practical training in the operation of Forward Tipping Dumpers, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the relevant NPORS assessments.
NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper (Wheeled)
£450.00 (ex VAT)
There are no dates currently available. Please contact us for further information
In order to be eligible to undertake NPORS Dumper testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
– Carrying out pre start and running checks
– Set the Dumper for site & road travel
– Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded
– Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded
– Position dumper to receive loads
– Comply with loading procedures
– Discharge loads into trenches & over edges
– Place machine in and out of service condition
– Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter