The LinkEx™ Tank Lighting Kits, all ATEX Certified, provide low voltage temporary lighting solutions for Zones 1 and 2 (Gas) and 21 and 22 (Dust) hazardous areas where potentially explosive gases, vapours, mists and dusts may be present in a confined space.
The kits allow for a flexible setup of high quality task and ambient lighting to suit all working conditions in tanks and vessels and offers your workers a high level of safety through a simple configuration of:
- LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires
- LinkEx™ Fluorescent Temporary Luminaires
- LinkEx™ WF-300 LED Floodlites
- Handheld Leadlamps
- ATEX Transformer, 230V or 110V to 24V
- Range of cables, plugs and socket types and power distribution systems
- Protective, fixing and mounting accessories
Typical applications include vessel entry, tank cleaning and routine inspection work and programmes of preventative maintenance shutdowns all encountered in the oil and gas, aircraft, petrochemical and utility markets.
We have a range of standard configurations as detailed in the technical information, however we can offer bespoke tank lighting kits based on your specific requirements in terms of cable extensions and the use of different lights on one transformer.