Wolf’s extensive range of positioning, mounting and protection accessories, encompassing fixing kits, films and cable management, for the LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire (LX-400) give workers more secure temporary installation solutions for temporary lighting in hazardous area working environments.
Wolf’s LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire plastic brackets, with snap shut mechanism and screw to lock securely closed around a luminaire, form a key component of all Wolf’s fixing kits giving flexible and sturdy mounting and positioning options for temporary applications. Securely mount or hang a luminaire almost anywhere and in any orientation – putting the luminaire exactly where it is needed.
- Bracket Kit – With brackets and screws fix directly to flat walls.
- Magnet Bracket Kit – With magnet pads grip to flat ferrous metal surfaces.
- Scaffold Bracket Kit – With stainless steel pipe clamps with rubber linings fit to standard poles 47 to 51 mm diameter.
- Unistrut Bracket Kit – With Unistrut nuts attach to standard channel systems.
- Eye Bolt / Dual Eye Bracket Kit – With eye bolts suspend with carabiners and S hooks from existing infrastructure.
- Tripod Bracket Kit – With fixing bar attach horizontally or vertically to tripod stand.
- Hanging Straps – With straps hang from existing infrastructure.
Note: Each kit contains the brackets to mount one LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire or two lights where Dual specified.