We’re searching for a range of Local and National Sales Account Managers to join a market leading supplier of Health & Safety Products, Training and Servicing.
Based in Northamptonshire, you will be joining a team of established Sales Account Managers. If successful, you will be tasked with focusing on accounts across the UK and you will have the opportunity to develop your sales skills, both B2B and B2C.
Experience or knowledge within the Health & Safety industry is preferable, but not essential.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be:
- Responsible for building rapport with new and current customers, to increase sales and revenue for Total Protection (UK)
- Generating new leads, prospects and contacts across all divisions of Total Protection (UK)
- Capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Target Driven
- Inititally office based with future scope for field sales
What we can offer?
- Full training on all divisions of Total Protection (UK) on commencement of work
- Ongoing training from manufacturers on new products, training and servicing
- An opportunity to challenge yourself and develop your sales techniques, whilst enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the Health and Safety Industry
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Working hours: 8.20am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Life Beneficiary Benefit
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a creative, energetic and enthusiastic team. If this sounds like you, please contact the HR Department at: email@example.com.